Already a subscriber? Log in
- Unparalleled business coverage of the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids corridor.
- Immediate access to subscriber-only content on our website.
- 52 issues per year delivered digitally, in print or both.
- Support locally owned and operated journalism.
Near the front door of Darien Collins’ Davenport store is a painting of a snarling black panther. It’s actually one of the few items in the store – Envied Vintage Clothing, Etc. at 800 Isabel Bloom Way, Suite 3 – that’s not for sale.
1 of 5
- Lots of books. Some of them include titles such as “Great Masters of French Impressionism,” “The Lives of Twelve Caesars,” “How To Draw and Paint Cats” and “Carve-O-Lantern: A Unique Way to Carve Your Halloween Pumpkins.”
- Baseball-type caps with just about every team and company advertised.
- A small pennant with two monkeys that states: “Monkey Jungle 22 miles south of Miami, Florida.”
- Shoes and boots.
- Cups and mugs.