The Quad Cities Regional Business Journal is committed to representing, appreciating and elevating all who are a part of our community. We celebrate equality, diversity and inclusion in company leadership, organizations we support, award recipients, and voices we seek to share information.
You are who you surround yourself with.
- QCBJ is 50 percent women-owned.
- QCBJ workforce is 82 percent women.
- QCBJ Leadership Team is 71 percent women, including COO and Associate Publisher Andrea Rhoades.
- We have partnered with and sponsored Women Lead Change (WLC) and Diversity Focus.
The only thing exclusive is our scoops.
- The newsroom is mindful of the need to cover and reflect the community we serve including different ages, genders, veterans, diverse backgrounds, and disadvantaged workers.
- QCBJ publishes focus issues each year dedicated to elevating different backgrounds. In 2019 issues include “Immigrants in Business” and “The Diverse Office.”
- We publish an annual list of Women-Led Organizations and Women of Influence.
- QCBJ has devoted magazines to highlighting the value of different backgrounds in the workplace. Publications include Expanding Opportunities, which highlights women and minority-owned businesses, and Veterans: In the Workplace, which shares tips, special programs and incentives for hiring veterans.
- In 2019 our sister publication, Corridor Business Journal launched the monthly podcast Diversity Straight Up hosted by Sarika Bhakta and Anthony Arrington dealing with critical and practical conversations about diversity, inclusion and equity.
If you have suggestions for future articles or subjects, please email firstname.lastname@example.org