Student scholarships now are available through the Trinity Health Foundation.
The awards are for students in the Quad Cities region seeking higher education.
“Trinity Health Foundation and the generous community members who support our scholarship program are committed to supporting the extraordinary talent in the Quad Cities,” Mary Macumber-Schmidt, president of Trinity Health Foundation, said in a news release. “It means the world to us to provide financial assistance to students chasing their dreams.”
Each year, the foundation partners with Friends of Trinity and Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences to provide more than $145,000 to more than 100 students pursuing college degrees.
Available scholarships include:
- Granger E. Westberg Pastoral Care Award
- Kenneth D. Moburg Administrative Fellow Award
- Kenneth Moburg Educational Scholarship
- Lynn Vermeer Youth Development Scholarship
- CVM-Illinois Youth Mentoring Health Scholarship