The TBK Bank Quad Cities Marathon will pass through Bettendorf on Sunday, Sept. 25, and will impact travel on some of the city streets, the City of Bettendorf announced.
The marathon begins at 7 a.m. All runners should be off the streets at about 11 a.m.
The runners will cross the Interstate 74 Bridge in the east lane. They will then exit onto the State Street ramp.
These Bettendorf streets will have temporary closures:
- 17th Street will be closed from State Street to Mississippi Boulevard.
- Mississippi Boulevard will be closed from Kimberly Road to 18th Street.
- Northbound Kimberly Road will be closed from Mississippi Boulevard to Lincoln Road.
- Eastbound Lincoln Road will be closed from Kimberly Road to 23rd Street.
- Southbound 23rd Street will be closed from Lincoln Road to Central Avenue.
- Eastbound Central Avenue will be closed from 18th Street to 23rd Street.
- Southbound 18th Street will be closed from Central Avenue to Mississippi Boulevard.
Vehicular traffic will be allowed to continue on some of the race route with restricted lane usage.