IowaWORKS, 1801A E. Kimberly Road, Davenport, will host an “Opportunity Knocks Monday” job fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, July 18.
The scheduled lineup of employers on July 18 are:
- Thomson Prison – Hiring for correctional officers, nurse and more.
- MetroLINK – Hiring for bus drivers, fuel station attendant, fleet maintenance tech.
- Per Mar Security – Hiring for special events and security officers.
- Zachry Group – Hiring for production techs, scaffold builders, and insulators.
- HNI – Hiring for production, part-time and more.
- Hill and Valley Inc. – Hiring for production associates and maintenance technicians.
- Genesis Health System – Hiring for nursing, medical assistance and phlebotomy.
- Durham School Services – Hiring for drivers.
- Dohrn Transfer – Hiring for dock workers, non-CDL driver, CDL B driver, CDL A city and line haul drivers.
- KATUN corporation – Hiring for a warehouse lead.
- Compass One Health Care – Hiring for chefs, cooks, housekeepers, dishwasher, and patient server.
- Mediacom – Hiring for broadband specialist and call center reps.
- Walmart – Hiring for manager, personal shoppers and cashiers.
- Team Staffing Solutions – Hiring for industrial warehouse machine operators, and welders.
- Uniparts Olsen – Hiring for engineer, grind (second shift), cut off (first and second shift), NPD project coordinator, maintenance temp, and production supervisor.