IowaWORKS will host an “Opportunity Knocks” job fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday, Aug. 22, at its center at 1801A E. Kimberly Road, Davenport.
In addition to employers, the event is scheduled to feature these food trucks for job-seekers to patronize: Kona Ice; Hotdog Cart & Catering; and Flavor Train.
The scheduled employers attending the job fair are:
- Volt Workforce Solutions – Hiring for production jobs.
- HNI – Hiring for all manufacturing positions and more.
- Team Staffing Solutions – Hiring for multiple-machine operators, welders, industrial, and warehouse.
- Compass One Healthcare – Hiring for chefs, cooks, patient servers, and dishwashers.
- Genesis Health System – Hiring for nursing.
- Hill and Valley – Hiring for general labor, supervisors, and engineers.
- Mediacom Communications Corporation – Hiring for broadband specialist, customer sales, and service representative.
- RJK – Hiring for warehouse, assembly, production, and office clerical.
- Durham School Services – Hiring for school bus drivers.
- Novelis – Hiring for production and engineers.
- Ascentra Credit Union – Hiring for tellers.
- Robert Half – Hiring for accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, supply chain, administrative, customer service, HR – temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire.
- Vera French Community Mental Health Center – Hiring for direct support staff.
- Cardiovascular Medicine – Hiring for informatics support, receptionist, call center representative, and medical assistant.
- Driven Enterprises of the QC/1-800 Radiator – Hiring for local delivery drivers, warehouse coordinators, and customer service representative.
- North Scott Community School District – Hiring for substitute staff (teachers, aides, bus drivers, custodians, food service).
- Von Maur – Hiring for corporate housekeeping, information systems help desk associate, invoice keyer, merchandise processor, receiving associate, seasonal distribution center associate, shipping associate and truck driver.