Applications are being accepted through April 22 for The Moline Foundation’s Spring 2022 grants to help nonprofits fund capital improvements and program needs.
The foundation has awarded more than $42 million in grants to area nonprofits since 1953 through the generosity of its donors. The recipients are the individuals, families, and organizations committed to improving our region’s quality of life, according to the foundation.
Grants are made to non-profit agencies located in The Moline Foundation service area including the Quad Cities bi-state region of Scott County and the Illinois counties of Rock Island, Mercer, Henry, Warren, Henderson and McDonough. Grants are not generally available to agencies and institutions funded primarily through tax support.
- Preferred delivery method: electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic Grant Submission Packet should be a PDF file
- Staff is unavailable to accept a grant packet in-person
Include the following in your grant submission packet:
- Organization’s Non-Profit Employer Identification Number and official name
- Organization’s contact information, including address, email, and phone of the primary person responsible for grant submission
- Two-page (or less) narrative with title and amount requested in the first paragraph followed by a description of the program or project
- Basic budget explanation corresponding to the requested amount
- Organization’s Executive Director (or President, CEO) and main development officer’s contact information including name, address, email, and phone
- Organization’s Board of Directors contact information including name, address, email, and phone
For additional information, visit The Moline Foundation website or contact Claudia Meenan at The Moline Foundation at email@example.com.