Already a subscriber? Log in
- Unparalleled business coverage of the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids corridor.
- Immediate access to subscriber-only content on our website.
- 52 issues per year delivered digitally, in print or both.
- Support locally owned and operated journalism.
A new DuTrac Community Credit Union branch office building will be open for business by next July in Moline. Those are the plans of DuTrac officials who hosted a groundbreaking ceremony Wednesday morning, Nov. 1, at the site of the new building – 3153 Avenue of the Cities, Moline. The 3,200-square-foot building will have modern features to better serve DuTrac customers, credit union leaders said during Wednesday’s brief ceremony on a cold, cloudy morning.
1 of 4
- Two drive-through lanes with canopy.
- Separate drive-up ATM lane.
- LED illumination to conserve energy and reduce electricity costs by more than 35% a year.
- 2330 East 53rd Street and 3100 W. Kimberly Road (two locations), Davenport.
- 2770 Middle Road, Bettendorf.
- 200 North Fourth Avenue, Eldridge.
- 18072 Highway 64, Maquoketa, Iowa.
- 3153 Avenue of the Cities, Moline.
- 2900 South 25th Street, Suite A, Clinton, Iowa.