This fall Eastern Iowa Community Colleges’ (EICC) career and technical programs across the Quad Cities region will move into new facilities where students will be trained for future manufacturing, automotive and healthcare jobs. The new campus investments come as the result of voters overwhelmingly approving a $40 million bond referendum in March 2021 for EICC […]
- Unparalleled business coverage of the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids corridor.
- Immediate access to subscriber-only content on our website.
- 52 issues per year delivered digitally, in print or both.
- Support locally owned and operated journalism.
- A new CCC Career and Technical center will be completed in fall of 2023 at the Crossroads Industrial Park in DeWitt.
- Scott Community College (SCC) plans an addition of a renovated Allied Healthcare Wing on its Bettendorf campus. It is scheduled to open in 2023.
- SCC is planning an addition at the Blong Technology Center.
- EICC has plans to build a new Ag Innovation Center in Scott County in 2024.