IowaWORKS is hosting “Opportunity Knocks Monday.” The weekly hiring event is held every Monday with various employers. Don’t miss out on the food trucks there from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Monday, June 27.
The location of the event is 1801A East Kimberly Road, Davenport.
The lineup of employers and positions for the event are:
- The Current/Hotel Blackhawk – Housekeeping, maintenance, bartenders, and servers.
- Zachary Group – Production tech, warehouse, scaffold builders, insulators and mechanical design.
- Ridgecrest Village – Servers, dishwashers, CNAs, LPNs, nurses and resident associates.
- Amentum – Plumbers and electricians.
- Compass One Health Care – Housekeepers, dishwashers, and patient servers.
- Mediacom – Broadband specialists and call center reps.
- Walmart – Managers, personal choppers and cashiers.
- Hy-Vee – Various part and full-time positions.
- Kraft Heinz – Production workers.
- Team Staffing Solutions – Industrial and warehouse.
- Bally’s Quad Cities – IT, dealers, food service, casino host, hotel front desk, slot technician and housekeepers.
- Tyson Fresh Meats – General production, maintenance, premium, part-time summer help and general labor.
- Greystone Manufacturing LLC – Quality inspection, maintenance technician and maintenance manager.
- Naeve Family Beef – Hourly fabricators and harvesters.
- Uniparts Olsen – Welders, CNC and forklift operators.