Already a subscriber? Log in
- Unparalleled business coverage of the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids corridor.
- Immediate access to subscriber-only content on our website.
- 52 issues per year delivered digitally, in print or both.
- Support locally owned and operated journalism.
The newest Hy-Vee Fresh & Fast stand-alone store is open for business at 4631 E. 53rd St., Davenport. “It’s beautiful. The high ceilings in here are great. All the food offerings are great,” said Tim McCracken, human resource manager for Hy-Vee, before a Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce ribbon-cutting ceremony on Tuesday morning, Nov. 7, at the new business.
1 of 4
- Five grades of fuel at the fuel pumps.
- 21 flavors of slushies.
- Sushi that is made fresh every day.
- Freshly brewed coffee and many other drinks.