Already a subscriber? Log in
- Unparalleled business coverage of the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids corridor.
- Immediate access to subscriber-only content on our website.
- 52 issues per year delivered digitally, in print or both.
- Support locally owned and operated journalism.
When Vibrant Credit Union’s brand new Moline corporate headquarters off John Deere Road officially threw open its doors to Quad Citians on Monday, Oct. 17, two things quickly became clear.
- Given everything contained within this unique, state-of-the-art facility – including, literally, some kitchen sinks – no wonder it took a 140,000-square-foot building to hold it all. And,
- Don’t let the nonagenarian financial institution’s age fool you – this is not your grandparents’ or your great-grandparents’ credit union.