Already a subscriber? Log in
- Unparalleled business coverage of the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids corridor.
- Immediate access to subscriber-only content on our website.
- 52 issues per year delivered digitally, in print or both.
- Support locally owned and operated journalism.
Black Hawk College is moving forward with its series of renovations and updates on the Quad Cities campus. In fact, one of those projects is complete and ready for the public.
1 of 6
- Building 3: This $40 million renovation is focusing on renovating about 144,000 square feet of the building including adding science and health career labs, fitness spaces, classrooms, offices and the campus police department. It is scheduled for completion in August of 2024.
- Building 2: This $18 million project will include a major building renovation. It is scheduled to begin when Building 3’s renovation work is complete.