Already a subscriber? Log in
- Unparalleled business coverage of the Iowa City / Cedar Rapids corridor.
- Immediate access to subscriber-only content on our website.
- 52 issues per year delivered digitally, in print or both.
- Support locally owned and operated journalism.
The future of the Quad Cities’ three casinos remains bright as the industry continues to recover from COVID-19 and adjusts to a rapidly changing and evolving iGaming landscape. That’s according to a trio of top Quad Cities casino executives who participated Wednesday, Oct. 19, in an AccelerateVQC event hosted by Visit Quad Cities at Rhythm City Casino Resort in Davenport. Taking questions from the host, Visit Quad Cities President & CEO Dave Herrell, and audience members were:
- Mo Hyder, regional vice president of Elite Casino Resorts and general manager at Rhythm City Casino.
- Nancy Ballenger, senior vice president and general manager, Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf and Caesar’s Entertainment.
- Travis Hankins, vice president and general manager, Bally’s Quad Cities, Rock Island.