IowaWORKS, 1801A E. Kimberly Road, Davenport, will host an “Opportunity Knocks Monday” hiring event from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday, July 25.
The employers scheduled to take part include:
- Gerdau – Hiring for laborers, electrical techs, maintenance techs, plant controller, shift supervisor, maintenance supervisor, rolling mill supervisor, and maintenance planner.
- HomeGoods – Hiring for part-time merchandise associates.
- Rock Island Arsenal Morale Welfare and Recreation – Hiring for child care workers, golf staff, food service workers.
- Zachary Group – Hiring for production techs, scaffold builders, and insulators,.
- Von Maur – Truck driver; seasonal distribution center associate; .NET software engineer; administrative assistant – merchandising; corporate housekeeping associate; merchandise processor; and receiving associate.
- USP Thomson – Hiring for correctional officers, a nurse and more.
- Hill and Valley Inc. – Hiring for production associates and maintenance technicians.
- Ascentra Credit Union – Hiring for tellers, digital branch reps, IT security, system admins and account officers.
- Durham School Services – Hiring for bus drivers.
- Compass One Health Care – Hiring for cooks, housekeepers, dishwasher, and patient servers.
- Mediacom – Hiring for broadband specialist, and customer service reps.
- RJK Inc. – Hiring for maintenance, process operators, lab techs and E&I.
- Walmart – Hiring for manager, personal shoppers, and cashiers.
- Kraft Heinz – Hiring for production workers.
- Team Staffing Solutions – Hiring for industrial warehouse machine operators, and welders.
- Elliott Aviation – Hiring for aircraft mechanics, industrial sewing, cabinet makers, and customer service.
- Naeve Family Beef – Hiring for hourly fabricators and harvester positions.
- Uniparts Olsen – Hiring for engineer, grind (second shift), cut off, NPD project coordinator, maintenance temp and production supervisor.