Nearly a dozen employers are scheduled to take part in a hiring event set for 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, June 13, at the IowaWORKS office, 1801A E. Kimberly Road, Davenport.
The event – called “Opportunity Knocks Monday” – will bring together employers looking for welders, housekeepers, shippers and many other positions.
Here are the scheduled employers and the positions for which they are hiring:
- Hotel Blackhawk – Hiring for housekeeping, maintenance, bartenders and servers.
- Katurn Corp. – Hiring shippers.
- Bally’s Quad Cities – Hiring IT, dealers, food service, casino host, hotel front desk, slot technician and housekeepers.
- Tyson Fresh Meats – Hiring for general production, maintenance, premium, part-time summer help, general labor.
- Greystone Manufacturing LLC – Hiring for quality inspection, maintenance technician and maintenance manager.
- Elliott Aviation – Hiring for various positions.
- Uniparts Olsen – Hiring for welders, CNC and forklift operators.
- Manatts Inc. – Hiring for Class A, B and CDL drivers.
- Home Instead – Hiring for caregivers.
- Bright Achievers Developmental Care – Hiring for lead teacher, teacher assistants, daycare helper, food specialist.
- Naeve Family Beef – Hiring for hourly fabrication and harvest positions.